How to Book
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
To avoid disappointment, book your ticket in advance. Subject to availability, tickets may be purchased on the door one hour before the event.
Tickets will be posted to you first class for a charge of 60p (or free of charge if you include a SAE with your booking.) Alternatively, tickets can be collected in person from the Bath Visitor Information Centre.
When booking, please quote the date and event listed and check tickets as soon as you receive them. For workshop bookings, you will receive an information pack with details of any materials or experience required.
Online: most events can be booked online through bathinfashion.co.uk. Please see individual event listings for more details.
In person: Bath Visitor Information Centre, Abbey Church Yard (near the Abbey), Bath BA1 1LY
By telephone: please call 0844 847 5256
By post: cheques payable to Bath Tourism Plus and clearly stating which events you are booking and addressed to: Bath Visitor Information Centre, Abbey Church Yard, Bath, Somerset BA1 1LY
On the door: Tickets will be available for cash only on the door from an hour before the event (subject to availability).
Buy tickets to Bath in Fashion 2014 to win a luxury holiday worth £5,000 courtesy of Kuoni and World Market Travel
World Market Travel is offering a Kuoni Holiday in Mexico at the Five Star Hotel Grand Velas Riviera Maya with flights from the U.K. The holiday is for a seven-night all-inclusive stay for two people.
Terms & Conditions
- Only tickets sold in advance for events up to and including the 730pm Friday 9th May designer show are eligible for this raffle. Events after the 730pm show on Friday 9th May are not eligible for this draw.
- No cash alternative and not transferable.
- Flights are included from London- winner is responsible for their own transport to and from London.
- Winner agrees to publicity and promotion as the winner of the competition.
- This is based on 2 persons sharing a room – no single rooms alternative.
- This holiday is subject to availability – certain key dates are not available – this will be advised at time of winner booking.
- By entering the competition you are opting in to pass your data on for use by Bath in Fashion and World market Travel.
- Holders of complimentary tickets or BID employees or agents are not eligible to enter
- The competition applies to the following events: Masterclass with Nina Campbell, Paolo Gabrielli, Creative Director of Clarks, Meet TopShop Managing Director Mary Homer, Festival Fashion with guest designer Emma Hope, A Colourful Life Camila Batmanghelidjh, founder of Kids Company, The Biba Years Barbara Hulanicki in conversation with Hilary Alexander, Vintage Biba Show, Nicholas Wylde Lunch, Spring/Summer ‘14 Fashions- 4pm, Spring/Summer ‘14 Fashions 730pm, British Style with Gieves & Hawkes: What Is British Style Today?, Meadham Kirchhoff in conversation with Sarah Mower, AOFM Make Up Master Class, Designer Fashion Show- 3pm, Designer Fashion Show- 730pm, Vogue On… Vivienne Westwood, Look Fabulous Styling Lunch